Re: Shannon Dosemagen and the FSF

From: Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
Subject: Re: Shannon Dosemagen and the FSF
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 11:08:56 -0800

On 2020-03-02 11:01, Leo Famulari wrote:
I am familiar with the Public Lab (2 words) and I think their work
will be quite interesting to free software hackers.

I don't have a shred of interest in it; I must not be a free
software hacker.

collaborations, not just over email. It makes sense to me to exclude
people who would find their Code of Conduct off-putting.

But the Code of Conduct is supposed to exclude those who violate
it, not those who find it off-putting.

Plenty of perfectly good people find that sort of thing
off-putting, and you will find plenty of those sorts of free
thinkers in the realm of free software hacking.

Check this out:

https://nocodeofconduct.com/