Re: planned downtime for ci.guix.gnu.org this Friday

From: aviva
Subject: Re: planned downtime for ci.guix.gnu.org this Friday
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 20:00:27 -0500

On 3/7/20 7:26 AM, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
> Am 06.03.20 um 17:33 schrieb aviva:
>> It is too bad that it continues to have that post assualting Richard
>> Stallman's crditbility.  You would help your project a great deal to
>> remove that from your blog.
> This statement is unrelated to the thread topic. Also this has been
> discussed in length already. So please stop trolling.

Have some respect for people older than you and with a great more deal
of expereince, and try not to be rude.

I've been on mailing lists since the early 1970's, so I am not ignorant
of what is a troll and what is not.

Objection to using the gnu webserver to libel Richard Stallman is not
trolling.  The fact that the page remains,

now that is what is commonly known as trolling.  How did you bring the
whole system down and then continue

with the page up, knowing that the page violates GNU kindness rules and
is fundementally dishonest?

Aviva