Project MNTm

From: Кондратий Леновин
Subject: Project MNTm
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 18:47:33 +0500

I am doing a project to create a free version of the Task Manager from WIndows 10 that will work not only on Windows XP and Windows 7, but also on different operating systems. The system monitor MNTm will perform the same functions as the original, but unlike the original, it will not be linked to WIndows 10. MNTm stands for "M is Not Task Manager"
My repository:
I need help with the development, because it was beyond me to continue developing.

If you can, please distribute the link: https://www.patreon.com/MNTm