Re: Project MNTm

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Project MNTm
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 10:04:44 +0300

Dear Кондратий,

* Кондратий Леновин <conlenov@gmail.com> [2020-04-11 07:37]:
> I am doing a project to create a free version of the Task Manager from
> WIndows 10 that will work not only on Windows XP and Windows 7, but also on
> different operating systems. The system monitor MNTm will perform the same
> functions as the original, but unlike the original, it will not be linked
> to WIndows 10. MNTm stands for "M is Not Task Manager"
> My repository:
> https://github.com/ConLenov/MNTm
> I need help with the development, because it was beyond me to continue
> developing.
>
> If you can, please distribute the link: https://www.patreon.com/MNTm

Maybe you could apply to GNU project to give your software to become
part of GNU system?

I cannot access your link to review anything, I am in bad network
area, but you could find on www.gnu.org how to help, and find how to
apply to assign your software to GNU project.

What do you say of the idea?

Jean