Re: MNTm - part of the GNU

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: MNTm - part of the GNU
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 15:20:06 +0300

Dear Кондратий,

Thank you much that you wish to help the GNU project and to provide
your software for GNU.

* Кондратий Леновин <conlenov@gmail.com> [2020-05-24 12:05]:
> I want to make MNTm part of the GNU project, in order to get help in
> developing a open-source version of the system monitor from Windows
> 10. MNTm must run on Linux, ReactOS, Windows 7, Windows XP, and other
> operating systems. I need help filling out the forms for my project to join
> GNU
> My repository: https://github.com/ConLenov/MNTm

Please read here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/tasklist/howto-volunteer.html

Then you will find the GNU Coding Standards:
https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/

Then you will contact GNU, there is email address, they will give you
assistance.

Jean