Re: Hi there, a suggestion for AI software

From: Parodper
Subject: Re: Hi there, a suggestion for AI software
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 17:22:33 +0100

That already exists. Take a look https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA,

07/03/21 08:46, mynameismisterbig@gmail.com
Hi,
I just had a suggestion for allĀ  you guys - over here in my country, some software to do AI lawyers, AI doctors and AI businessmen/women would be HIGHLY handy, it would be revolutionary! I'm wondering if there are any of you cool people who would be interested in WRITING such software? :) It is essential, for the good of humanity, that such software not BELONG to IBM or Microsoft or whoever. So - anyone? :)

Thanks.