Re: Web versions

From: Colby Russell
Subject: Re: Web versions
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 18:27:30 -0500

On 3/15/21 5:26 PM, Jean Louis wrote:
> I said, there are now applications (at least I know about them now),
> that run quite everything on your computer, through browser. So there
> is no server dependency.

Please, Jean Louis, heed Alfred's earlier request to focus your comments
only on those scenarios that are most convenient to his side of the
argument ("stick to one topic [...] running software in a web browser
that you download from someone elses server"); tie yourself to the mast
of traditional web apps and their flaws, and do not point to proof of
alternative computing models that do not conform to their preferred
canard.

--
Colby Russell