Fact: RMS is innocent - how to complain - Re: Truth matters when writing

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Fact: RMS is innocent - how to complain - Re: Truth matters when writing software and selecting leaders
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 17:42:41 +0300

The public boycotting with purpose to defame RMS is posted on Github:
https://github.com/rms-open-letter/rms-open-letter.github.io

PLEASE COMPLAIN and express your resentment to Github by reporting
hate speech, discrimination, bullying and harassment on Github at this
page:

GitHub Support
https://support.github.com/contact/report-abuse?category=report-abuse&report=other&report_type=unspecified

Because Github is Microsoft organization with a clear set of community
guidelines:
https://docs.github.com/en/github/site-policy/github-community-guidelines

Quote:
======

Hate speech and discrimination

While it is not forbidden to broach topics such as age, body size,
disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of
experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or
sexual identity and orientation, we do not tolerate speech that
attacks a person or group of people on the basis of who they are. Just
realize that when approached in an aggressive or insulting manner,
these (and other) sensitive topics can make others feel unwelcome, or
perhaps even unsafe. While there's always the potential for
misunderstandings, we expect our community members to remain
respectful and civil when discussing sensitive topics.

Bullying and harassment

We do not tolerate bullying or harassment. This means any habitual
badgering or intimidation targeted at a specific person or group of
people. In general, if your actions are unwanted and you continue to
engage in them, there's a good chance you are headed into bullying or
harassment territory.