Re: police report against the petition mob

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: police report against the petition mob
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 01:10:59 +0100

On 27/03/2021 01:05, DJ Delorie wrote:

> There's a huge difference between an armed insurrection at a political
> capital, and people expressing their opinions calmly in writing
> (regardless of what those opinions are, or how much you sensationalize
> them).  Choosing such highly "emotionally charged" words when making
> such unfair comparisons only adds fuel to the fire.
>
> Please use kinder words.
>
> (and I mean this for people on both sides of this conversation)

It is not about the presence of weapons

The issue here is about the polarization, asking people to take sides

Asking people to use the force of numbers instead of developing leadership

If people want to replace RMS or the leader of any organization or
country then the best way to do so is by demonstrating a higher standard
of leadership.