Re: police report against the petition mob

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: police report against the petition mob
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 09:10:07 +0300

* Mike Gerwitz <mtg@gnu.org> [2021-03-28 07:31]:
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 00:53:45 +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> > If you feel the same pain watching the attacks on RMS that you felt
> > watching the mob at the US Capitol then you are a witness to a crime.
> >
> > https://debian.community/molly-de-blanc-arrest-and-prosecution-for-cyberbullying/
>
> Calling for the arrest of someone whose speech you do not agree with,
> even if you consider it libelous, is wrong.

Mike, did you send that same message also to the other side?

Do you know more about that conflict and what was done or what can be
done to solve the conflict?

Why don't you initiate as assistant there, a meeting of Molly de Blanc
and RMS, I somehow think they could solve those issues by
speaking. Maybe something good comes out of it.

Jean

P.S. Otherwise, if nobody initiated mediation between parties in
conflict, at least one of those parties, in this case Molly de Blanc
is inititating hate propaganda campaign, cyber-bullying by law (not
mentioned as in relation libel) -- and that is creating more and more
conflict. You will have to bear it. There will be more created unless
conflict is solved. I think you can help on solving it.