I have an idea for some Cool software :) (but it's not money making)

From: Zany And Crazy
Subject: I have an idea for some Cool software :) (but it's not money making)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 11:18:17 +0530

Hey :)
Y'know, at my gym, music plays round the clock. Now over here in
India, unfortunately they leave Youtube running, which means that the
playlist is coming from an ALGORITHM! This is abhorrent and has to be
got rid of. So it strikes me - why not have a human music programmer
do it? There are 2 requirements for this - a guy who goes to a gym
generally stays there for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, so a song can't
repeat during that time. And also, most people go to the gym at the
same TIME, like say 7 PM every day - so a song that played at 7-8 PM
on Monday cannot repeat on Tuesday. Or Wed or Thu (and so on), UNLESS
it happens to be really good song! Now THIS kind of thing requires
software "assistance". Anybody here wanna write it? :) ...and host the
thing on the web for FREE after that, cuz it's unlikely anyone will
pay. This is probably not the software task of the century, but there
may be BABY GNerds reading over here, right? So - anyone? :)
Please people, make NO ATTEMPT to actually do the PLAYLIST/S
yourselves, there are music PEOPLE for that, and I'm getting in touch
with one who may help - I'll get you guys in touch with one another.
...would love to get your help and see your work :)

Cheers.