Re: Bad actor knowingly submitting incorrect kernel patches pulls "intim

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Bad actor knowingly submitting incorrect kernel patches pulls "intimidating" and "unwelcome" rhetoric.
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 02:28:53 +0300

* Kaz Kylheku <kaz@kylheku.com> [2021-04-28 15:05]:
> Would you believe it?
>
> "I will not be sending any more patches due to the attitude
> that is not only unwelcome but also intimidating to newbies
> and non experts."

I have been looking into it somewhat deeper, I don't think it was
intentional.

By the way, I find it a good test as it concerns security of millions
of people.

Even major developers shoud use at least 10 times per year a black
joker patches, to include some rather bad code that is subject to
reviews, as only so we can evaluate on the end if they truly review
patches or not.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/