Re: The anti-GNU defamatory group of Ludovic Courtès - Re: assessment of

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: The anti-GNU defamatory group of Ludovic Courtès - Re: assessment of the GNU Assembly project
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 13:09:53 -0500

> [...] when a woman wrote us to express
> personally and specifically her concerns around RMS we ran her off, and
> ran her down.

If you are talking about the woman who wrote to this list back in Oct
2019, I was one  of the people who responded to her, and I was polite
and respectful...

Since Sep 2019 to this day, RMS has received hundreds --hundreds-- of
private messages of support, including from women.

+1 Dora!!

Such is the level of fright that this self-righteousness cult has created. It's
unsustainable and it has to stop. It _will_ stop

I disagree, however, that "It _will_ stop". The corporate-backed campaign against RMS chooses to exploit women to throw their grenades. These women are proxies, front[women] serving greedy corporate interests seeking to control Free/Libre/Open-source software.

We should not give them (the proxies) legitimacy by entertaining them.

Legal action will be necessary to bring an end to the attacks.

Adrienne
--
Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!