Re: The anti-GNU defamatory group of Ludovic Courtès - Re: assessment of

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: The anti-GNU defamatory group of Ludovic Courtès - Re: assessment of the GNU Assembly project
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 17:00:52 +0430

Should I mention that truth doesn't care about people's feelings? Some of you know me, some don't. Those who know me also know that I always try to be respectful. However, this doesn't mean I'm always kind.

I respect people, not their opinions. If something is idiotic or dumb, that's the case, I can't help it.

Stop whining about people not being nice, instead, focus on the arguments. If you don't have a good argument or your whole argument is that someone is not nice to you, you're in a wrong earth.

I support you though, I believe we should all fight for a nicer world in which people are kind to one another, but as long as it's the matter of truth or false, your feelings have no value, this includes me too.

Please people, stop fighting about feelings or people being nice, and focus on the arguments. Progress will be made by doing work, not by being nice. Now you can be nice while you do work or you're mean and still doing work. If you're one of those, then you're fine, if you're only focused on being nice, then get out please.

I say all that with respect and a happy face.

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
Libre culture activist and privacy advocate