Re: Continuation of my previous mail

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Continuation of my previous mail
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 21:52:37 +0430

We don't live, think, talk, or act by your standards. Human beings are free are part of their freedom is freedom of speech and thought.

I'm sorry you're hurt by jokes or undesirable humor, I too get hurt sometimes, but that doesn't mean anything but that I'm incapable of laughing at that. Sometimes they are wrong, and sometimes they are not, in any case, you can't limit people because you don't like their taste or sense.

On 04/05/2021 11:36, Rohit Dutt via General GNU project and free software discussions wrote:
I got a mail from "shulie" saying this:

 > *IF* RMS hurt any woman, that's why I said it.

nonsense

If you mean that I said it for any other reason, then I apologise. If RMS has not done any harm to anyone, then once again, I apologise, I was only going by what I read on the Net. Just to get things straight and end the matter, what exactly is this "joke about /abortion/"??!! I don't find abortion anything to joke about. Someone tell me please.

Sent using Zoho Mail <null>

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
Libre culture activist and privacy advocate