Re: Censorship protest relevance (was: Re: Continuation of my previous m

From: Federico Leva (Nemo)
Subject: Re: Censorship protest relevance (was: Re: Continuation of my previous mail)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 09:50:39 +0300

Il 13/05/21 04:32, Jacob Bachmeyer ha scritto:
Since GNU is based in USA, is this particular protest obsolete, as any such censorship applied to us would be clearly unconstitutional, or are there still possible risks here?

In short, is this protest still accurate or can we now confidently say that that change will never happen?

It sounds extremely unlikely that the issue has been resolved or reduced. Relevant First Amendment doctrine is a continuously evolving target.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_of_Family_and_Life_Advocates_v._Becerra>

Federico