gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] No rule to make target `src/config.vapi'

From: Sela Lerer
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] No rule to make target `src/config.vapi'
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 22:05:28 +0300

Hi,

I git cloned gpaint and wanted to build it, start learning it and help out with development but got this error in the make stage:

make: *** No rule to make target `src/config.vapi', needed by `gpaint_vala.stamp'.  Stop.

When I looked at the src folder it was completely and empty (no config.vapi and no any other file). Only old/src had some source files.

Did I clone it from the wrong location? I used:
git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/gpaint.git

Are you guys in the middle of transition and the git repository is not stable?

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sela