[Gpaint-list] Re: shrunk regions

From: Gregorio CAlba
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: shrunk regions
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:43:58 +0100

We told you yesterday this would make a move

up 10% in 1 Day and its just the 1st day, Imagine

Bull is Calling
Critical Care New
SYmb-C_C_T_I Cannot go wrong at 22 cents
This could hit  in short and over  in the long run

up 10% in 1 Day and its just the 1st day, Imagine
where it will be in 5 days
Get in this gem tomorrow, Catch an easy doubler!!

defense.  ''That team can blow you out and they can score in bunches,'' he said
defense.  ''That team can blow you out and they can score in bunches,'' he said
of the night when his third attempt at a putback resulted in the whistle, and
his games and eight of their next nine.  ''This does a lot for our confidence,''

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregorio CAlba" <address@hidden>