grub-devel

Re: GRUB 2.12 release - update

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: GRUB 2.12 release - update
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 01:03:45 +0000

Hi Daniel,

On 2022.11.03 17:59, Daniel Kiper wrote:
Thank you for detailed explanation. I can consider your patches as more
than "nice to have" but it may mean we will have to delay code freeze
and maybe release date. To reduce impact on dates please be ready to
reply to my comments as quickly as possible when I start reviewing your
patches. Probably I will start doing that in a few weeks. I hope it
is OK for you...

Thanks for reconsidering the priority. Much appreciated!

I'll be standing by for whenever you start reviewing. Feel free to also ping me privately if needed.

Regards,

/Pete