grub-devel

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader devroom at FOSDE

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader devroom at FOSDEM'23 - CfP
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 16:31:46 +0100

Hi,

It is our pleasure to inform you that Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader
devroom will take place again at FOSDEM. The conference will be held in
Brussels, Belgium on 4 & 5 February 2023. We opened the call for papers and
want to invite you to send us your proposals of topics to discuss which touch
everything around open source firmware, BMCs and bootloaders. More details
about FOSDEM'23 you can find at [1][2] and about Open Source Firmware, BMC and
Bootloader devroom CfP in particular at [3]. The CfP is open until
12th of December 2022 23:59:59 UTC.

If you have any questions please drop us a line.

Daniel & MichaƂ

[1] https://fosdem.org/2023/
[2] https://fosdem.org/2023/news/2022-11-13-call-for-presentations/
[3] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2022q4/003467.html