grub-devel

Adding address@hidden to lore.kernel.org

From: Glenn Washburn
Subject: Adding address@hidden to lore.kernel.org
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 21:59:29 -0500

It would be great to have grub-devel@gnu.org added to lore.kernel.org.
According to the documentation on adding a list to lore, using the
mailman's pipermail archives is undesirable[1]. However, looking at the
GNU mailman's MBOX archives[2], they do not appear to suffer the same
issues. I'm adding this to the list in the event that it is preferable
to solicit personal archives. I have archives back to 2012, so if
anything, earlier archives may be needed. I'll let the crew at lore,
inform us of next steps.

Glenn

[1] https://korg.docs.kernel.org/lore.html#can-we-use-mailman-archives
[2] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/mbox/grub-devel/