precompiled guile gtk for windows

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: precompiled guile gtk for windows
Date: 01 Nov 2000 19:36:36 +0100

If this is a FAQ, just mail me a URL where I can read it up.  :)

Is there a place where I can download a precompiled guile-gtk?  If it
is no longer necessary because there is a precompiled guile that can
use "GTK+ and GIMP for Windows" -- can anybody point me to
instructions on what to download and how to install the stuff?  If no
precompiled binaries exist -- are there any known difficulties when
attempting this by myself?  I have a Cygnus b20 environment on my
Windows NT machine and it works fine.  I have Phython/Tk on the same
machine, works fine, too.  A colleague has "GIMP for Windows"
installed and it works, too.  Knowing very little about the gimp and
nothing about the gimp for windows -- does a working gimp mean that
guile for GTK is automatically installed somewhere?

Alex.
--
http://www.geocities.com/kensanata/