Re: local syntax-rules

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: local syntax-rules
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:49:38 +0100

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 12:23:28PM +0200, Ivan Toshkov wrote:
: If I think of something I'll let you know :)  Meanwhile, why don't you try to
: post your question in comp.lang.scheme and see what they have to say about it?
: I guess most of the guile developers/users prefer lisp-style macros and that's
: why you don't get many answers here...

I think I'll give up on syntax-rules for now, and learn the procedure->*
approach instead...

  Lars J