Re: debianization + sponsorship

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: debianization + sponsorship
Date: 18 Dec 2000 22:23:22 +0100

thi <address@hidden> writes:

> was wondering if anyone reading this has experience debianizing a
> package that uses guile...  if so, any tips for this newbie?  also, is
> anyone here willing to "sponsor" me as an official debian developer?
>
> any info on these kinds of things would be greatly appreciated.

I can sponsor you if you want.

Register at

  http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor

and tell me about it.  Then you can send me your package and I'll have
a look at it, maybe give you some feedback, and then include it in the
distribution.

You should of course orient yourself on the developer's corner at the
Debian website.  A good starting point is New Maintainer's Guide.

Best,
Mikael