Re: GUILE FAQ

From: thi
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:56:20 -0800

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 22 Jan 2001 19:07:50 +0000

   I have been working on the Guile reference manual recently, and the
   version in CVS is (I hope!) considerably improved over any released
   version.  So if you're prepared to do the CVS thing, I'd be keen to
   hear any feedback that you have.

to help those unduly inconvenienced by guile-doc anon CVS requirement,
i've created a directory that gets installed w/ fresh docs every night:

  http://www.glug.org/docbits/guile-doc/

(see appended cron job.)  hmmm, i could not find "html" in any of the
makefiles...  any plans on adding such a rule?

thi

_______________________________________
#!/bin/sh
# -*- scheme -*-
exec guile -s $0 "$@"
!#

(use-modules (ttn cron) (ttn shellutils))

(define guile-doc-mirror-dir "/home/ttn/build/www.glug.org/docbits/guile-doc")

(define (mirror from to)
  (system "cvs update")
  (system "./autogen.sh")
  (system "./configure --prefix /home/ttn/local")
  (system* "make" (string-append "infodir=" guile-doc-mirror-dir) "install"))

(cron (command-line)
      ((daily) (mirror "." guile-doc-mirror-dir)))