Re: GUILE FAQ

From: pax!
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:36:58 +0100 (CET)

Neil Jerram writes:

 > I have been working on the Guile reference manual recently, and the
 > version in CVS is (I hope!) considerably improved over any released
 > version.  So if you're prepared to do the CVS thing, I'd be keen to
 > hear any feedback that you have.
 >
 > I realise that this situation (needing to do CVS) is far from ideal,
 > and am working towards a documentation release as soon as I can get
 > there.  (Target: end of March.)

This is the kind of things that I think is important that people
know. There should be more information, and more often, just to keep
interest of people like me, not involved directly in development, but
much interested in guile.

I feel more happy when I know that I'll have some complete docs at the
given date, more or less.

Thanks again.