Re: GUILE FAQ

From: Bill Gribble
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:53:21 -0600

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 12:40:18PM -0800, thi wrote:
> the page is already rendered twice, once w/ non-free projects purged.
> you can compare them:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html
> http://www.glug.org/projects/list.html
>
> i just need to remove hyperlinks from the former to the latter.

I'm sorry, but this is completely moronic.  The idea of censoring
documentation to remove mentions of impure software is ridiculous.

Of course the authors of documents are free to do whatever they want
with them, but this is the sort of thing that needlessly alienates
people from free software.

Bill Gribble