Announcement: mgrabmue-pers-scheme-0.0.1

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Announcement: mgrabmue-pers-scheme-0.0.1
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:48:31 +0100

Hello fellow Guilers,

I have finally manage to package up some of my Guile code and to make
it accessible to all those who are interested.

The package is available at

http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/guile/guile.html

An excerpt of the NEWS file appears below.

As you can easily see, the naming and packaging scheme for this
package were shamelessly stolen from the ttn-pers-scheme package of
Thien-Thi Nguyen.  (I hope you don't mind, ttn.)

The code is released under the GNU General Public License.

I hope you will find something useful in the package, so check it out.

Best regards,
  'Martin

=====================
New in release 0.0.1:
=====================

* Features:

This is a new package, so everything you find is a feature!  But
besides that, this package features:

- Sample HTTP daemon, written in Scheme

- A CGI module for writing CGI scripts with Guile

- String, vector and file handling utility procedures.

- An experimental bytecode compiler and interpreter for Scheme.

- A `Hello World!' program for demonstrating the use of the Guile
  module (ice-9 getopt-long).

* Bugfixes:

- None yet.

* Other Changes: