Re: Distributions

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: Distributions
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:17:45 +0100 (MET)

> From: pax! <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:51:25 +0100 (CET)
>
> I think that another thing that could make easier to test guile is
> that there were daily snapshots tarred, debianized and rpmized
> downloadable, with its specs or equivalent also included in the
> distribution, so anyone can cook it for his/her favorite distro.
>
> This could be automated like documentation was.

Daily snapshots of all Guile CVS modules are already done.  You can
get them at

    ftp://ftp.red-bean.com/pub/guile/snapshots/

Unfortunately, the web pages are out of date and incorrectly state
that snapshots are broken at the moment.

Webpage maintainers: Could you please fix this?  The current snapshot
information is available in the file SNAPSHOTS in the guile-core
module.

Thx,
  'Martin
--