Re: emebedding guile line command interpretor

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: emebedding guile line command interpretor
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:13:18 +0800

On 05 Feb 2001 22:43:49 +0000
Neil Jerram <address@hidden> wrote:

     >> 2. Give control to the guile shell, and write an input port
Neil>     >> that selects for input for both the shell and the GUI.  3. Give
Neil>     >> control to the GUI, and tell the GUI to check also for input
Neil>     >> for the guile shell (if it supports such function).
Neil>     >>
Neil>     >> So, is this the problem?  If so, what is the GUI written in?
Neil>     >> (X, Gtk, ...)
Neil>
Neil>     Georges>     GTk.
Neil>
Neil> Right.  Personally, I'd go for option 3.  To see roughly what you need
Neil> to do, take a look at the files gtk-1.2/gtk.scm and gtk/event-repl.scm

Well this is the option I will do in last as it invovle rewritting an
interactive shell

--
OFSET - Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org