Re: libguile woes

From: thi
Subject: Re: libguile woes
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:56:49 -0800

   From: Kyle Cronan <address@hidden>
   Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:03:58 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

   Finally, if anyone is interested, take a look at the recursive
   find_path function, and walk_topology which calls it.  If you think
   that this code would be significantly more beautiful in scheme, I'll
   give it a shot, as I'm just starting with scheme and it might be a
   nice exercise.

i started to look at these functions but was turned off by the language
(and the strange distribution (to my eyes) of whitespace).  if they were
in scheme this would not be the case...

you might find tree-walking more fun, as well as less prone to tickling
tricky gc issues, in scheme.

thi