RE: Guile Impressions

From: John Fitzgerald
Subject: RE: Guile Impressions
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 12:59:52 +1200

I'm pleased to hear that the current module system is to be extended and
documented.  I only monitor the guile-user list, so the impressions I've
expressed are those of a Guile user.  From the phrase "any future module
system" I infer that that is very much a future objective rather than a work
in progress.  I am quite happy to proceed with the existing one knowing that
doing so is unlikely to cause a major incompatibility in the near future, if
at all.

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any
attachments is confidential to Pavilion Technologies, Inc. or one of its
subsidiaries and may contain proprietary information or be legally
privileged. This message and any attachments are intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have recieved this
message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message and any attachments is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete this message, any
attachments, and all copies thereof. Thank you very much