sort procedure in safe environment

From: Kyle Cronan
Subject: sort procedure in safe environment
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:00:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hello all,

Just wondering, why isn't the sort primitive exported in the
ice-9/safe-r5rs.scm file?  Needless to say, it's a rather convenient
procedure to have around, and seems harmless enough.  Should it be added?

BTW, guile has turned out to be just perfect as a reporting language for
the financial software I'm developing.  (Now I just have to see if I can
teach my coworkers to write reports in scheme!)  Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Kyle Cronan
<address@hidden>