Re: How to select a module in C (guile 1.3.4)

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: How to select a module in C (guile 1.3.4)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:01:45 +0200 (CEST)

I now figured out how to use scm_register_module_xxx()
to bind my procedures to a new module. To have this
module used by following C code - and to have this C
code reside in another module I use
gh_eval_str("(define-module (glame-user))(use-modules (glame))");

but I still cannot figure out the correct module name for
the-scm-module which seems to contain call-with-current-continuation.
Its not (ice-9 scm)... grepped through the sources and found
nothing.

Also as soon if I invoke (in console mode) scm_shell() the
glame-user module is no longer active and the glame module
is no longer used. How can I fix this?

Thanx again.

Richard.