Re: Fight Back For Guile!

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Fight Back For Guile!
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 13:42:59 -0700

   From: Evan Prodromou <address@hidden>
   Date: 06 Jul 2001 13:17:51 -0700

   Aw, c'mon! Of _course_ you have the fortitude! You're my Guile
   Advocate Hero! B-)

GAH -- sounds wonderful.  on the other hand, i can see: Guile Attack
Hacker, Guile Attitude Hoister, etc.

   Well, I didn't have one before, but let's see if I can try and
   enumerate something off the top of my head. I'm estimating here for a
   team of <20 people, which I think is probably pretty reasonable.

   Also note that it's pretty detailed and strict; obviously, this is all
   flexible, and mostly wouldn't need to be too rigid. Despite the fact
   that there's a fairly busy schedule for 3 days, I think that there's
   plenty of time in there for extra things like, say, work, sleep,
   school, etc. B-)

see http://www.glug.org (link "bespoke engineering"), and keep spewing...

thi