Re: guile-gtk?

From: Bill Schottstaedt
Subject: Re: guile-gtk?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:35:56 -0700

Wait for "the real 1.6" -- yeah right!  I think I'll bag
guile-gtk, and use Motif -- I have 95% of a module that
binds (nearly) all of X/Xt/Xpm/Xm into Guile, and will
clean it up this week.

(In regard to a separate issue, I did make an MzScheme
version of Snd, though I think Guile is much better,
but -- it's been a real bad week! -- got into a tussle
with those guys and deleted the entire thing; I've been
in a foul mood for several days -- I think turning 50 is
the culprit.  Anyway, my apologies to Ariel Rios --
I just need software I can rely on!)