Re: guile-gtk?

From: Dale P. Smith
Subject: Re: guile-gtk?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:48:12 -0400

Ariel Rios wrote:
> Dale, can you do a summary of your guile-gtk CVS adventures
> so I can add that thing unto CVS?

Well, here are the messages from the archives:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/guile-gtk/2001-q2/msg00061.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/guile-gtk/2001-q2/msg00062.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/guile-gtk/2001-q2/msg00063.html

The first problem was that the cvs version of pkg-config is 0.6.0, while
guile-gtk is expecting 0.7.0.  I either changed what guile-gtk was
expecting, or what pkg-config was reporting, don't remember which.

The second problem was configure.in was using the AM_MY_PATH_GTK macro,
which wasn't on my system.  I made it use AM_PATH_GTK instead.

I can't remember all the different packages I had to install.  Some were
just Debian packages (I'm running unstable), and others were source from
CVS.

-Dale
--
Dale P. Smith