Re: guile+motif

From: Miroslav Silovic
Subject: Re: guile+motif
Date: 17 Jul 2001 17:11:44 +0200

Bill Schottstaedt <address@hidden> writes:

> I can't resist posting this, though it's not really ready yet.
> Here's a (working!) guile script using the X/Xt/Xpm/Xm module I mentioned
> earlier (using "|" as the prefix arg, but that's just a macro):

Hmm, I wonder if you've looked into xscm/xmscm (the bindings of Xlib
and Motif to SCM). I used those two and they worked pretty
well... Porting from SCM to guile would mostly involve search/replace
and (maybe) fixes to use the Guile snarfer, since SCM and Guile
internals are still pretty much the same.

--
How to eff the ineffable?