Re: a bit of culture

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: a bit of culture
Date: 20 Jul 2001 09:08:16 +0100

    Martin> Well, that is not really true...  I had a really boring
    Martin> lecture this morning, and maybe the result is of interest
    Martin> to the readers of this list.

    Martin> http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/gallery/misc-3.html

Lovely, but I'm not sure I get the camel...?

I also love the "address@hidden" image - did you show that one before?  Is
the "be" a few pixels higher than the "guiled" - or is that an optical
illusion?  (If not an illusion, I think it would look better with "be"
and "guiled" at the same height.)

One tiny mistake: "doen" in "he has doen a really good day's work"
should be "done".

        Neil