Re: easy script for telling which guile versions we are using?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: easy script for telling which guile versions we are using?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:02:56 -0700

   From: "Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:32:46 +0200

   Maybe a GUILE_RUN([scheme-block], [if-ok], [if-failed]) macro?

   You might actually want to rename the macros to GUILE_AC_* instead,
   so you take advantage of the Autoconf feature that will warn the
   developer if the macro isn't expanded.

thanks for pointing out this feature.  i will look into this.

   BTW, it has always irritated me that LIBS and LDFLAGS are mixed for
   guile-config.  Any particular reason?

do you find it necessary to manually separate the values?  probably they
were comingled originally for convenience.

thi