Re: limited size of expressions at guile-prompt?

From: Maarten Grachten
Subject: Re: limited size of expressions at guile-prompt?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:52:49 +0200 (CEST)

On 2 Apr 2003, Marius Vollmer wrote:

> Maarten Grachten <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'm experiencing rather strange problems when entering large expressions
> > at the prompt. It's hard to describe the problem, since the behaviour is
> > so strange.
>
> Do you use readline?  If so, does the problem persist when you don't
> use readline?

No I don't use readline. But I realize just now that I was using guile
as inferior scheme from within emacs all the time. So I just tried some of
the problematic expressions with guile from a normal terminal. This solved
the problem for at least the ones I tried. Thus, the problem seems to be
with emacs, rather than guile.

Thanks,

Maarten