Re: Problems with Select + threads + pipes

From: Robert Marlow
Subject: Re: Problems with Select + threads + pipes
Date: 05 Aug 2003 21:51:28 +0800

Ok, this time it gives the error. I just needed to start more threads.
If anyone can point out the cause of this bug I'd be very appreciative.
Just chuck the buggy.scm and buggy-companion.scm in the same directory,
run the former and start dumping stuff on port 6008. Multiple connection
attempts may be needed to see it happen.

Error message should look something like:
ERROR: In procedure select:
ERROR: Bad file descriptor

Thanks!

--