Re: Scheme translator

From: Thamer Al-Harbash
Subject: Re: Scheme translator
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:15:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Dale P. Smith wrote:

> I dunno. I think it would be great to have python->guile
> translator/compiler, but I think it would be better to invest that time
> and energy into a guile->C or guile->asm compiler.

Wasn't it one of the original plans to have "everything" to guile
compilers so that guile could be the one true extension library?

If such a project gets started, I'd be willing to contribute to
it as best I could. Unfortunately it's beyond the scope of my
pain receptors and my current skill set to design and write the
initial code base. Still something worth doing which I would
support.

--
Thamer Al-Harbash
GPG Key fingerprint: D7F3 1E3B F329 8DD5 FAE3  03B1 A663 E359 D686 AA1F