WARNING: A possible virus was found in your message

From: postmaster
Subject: WARNING: A possible virus was found in your message
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:47:40 +0100 (BST)

Thank you for your e-mail addressed to:

address@hidden

with the subject: Re: Your application

received by PA Consulting Group via our Internet Gateway on Sat, 30 Aug 2003
20:44:07 +0100.

Unfortunately, when (as we do with all incoming e-mails) we electronically
scanned your message for viruses, our virus scanning software informed us that
it believed your message did indeed contain a virus.

As you will understand, we block any such message from coming through our
gateway and accordingly have not been able to accept this message. As a result,
your message has not been forwarded to the addressee(s), although we are
informing the addressee(s) of this fact (enclosing with our message a copy of
this e-mail).

You may wish to report the believed existence of this virus to your own
internal IT department. You may of course also wish to resend this message,
either by fax or telephone or, if you can get rid of the virus, by e-mail
again. If you are concerned about the delay that this is causing, we suggest
you immediately fax or courier the message. If you are unsure about the
appropriate fax number to use, and cannot contact the desired recipient(s),
please call your local PA office for advice as to where to send it.

We apologise for any difficulties this problem might create - I am sure you
understand why we have had to do this and hope that this message has been
helpful in identifying potentially destructive computer viruses that may be in
existence inside your organisation.

Yours sincerely

Andy Blower
Anti Virus Officer