Re: Guile & Sablotron

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: Guile & Sablotron
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:36:21 -0800 (PST)

--- Brian S McQueen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to put a Guile interface on the Sablotron
> library:  http://www.gingerall.com/charlie/ga/xml/p_sab.xml

> In the short term I want to be able to use Sablotron as my template
> engine, from my Scheme programs.  In the longterm I want to add this
> Guile/Sablotron binding to the Recluse web server:

Actually, it might be more efficient to do the binding for the XSLT lib
and the webserver binding at the same time.  That way, you'd only have
to wrap the API relevant to CGI processing, which wouldn't take much
time at all.

You mentioned Recluse as a server.  As ttn pointed out, there is an all
guile httpd solution (from guile-www).  Also, there is a good,
Guile-friendly webserver named Serveez.  I wonder how their performance
compares?

-Mike Gran