Re: Guile & Sablotron

From: Kirill Lisovsky
Subject: Re: Guile & Sablotron
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:59:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Please drop a look at SXML:
http://okmij.org/ftp/Scheme/SXML.html

It represents

> >         <division id="North">
> >                 <revenue>10</revenue>
> >                 <growth>9</growth>
> >                 <bonus>7</bonus>
> >         </division>

>       (division (id "North")
>               (revenue 10)
>               (growth 9)
>               (bonus 7))

as

(division (@ (id "North"))
          (revenue 10)
          (growth 9)
          (bonus 7))

which makes it clear that "id" is attribute, and not a nested element.
It also provides support for Namespaces, SXPath and XPath,
xml->sxml parsing, sxml->xml/html transformation, and much more...

More information may be found at:
http://ssax.sourceforge.net
http://okmij.org/ftp/Scheme/xml.html
http://pair.com/lisovsky/xml/
http://celtic.benderweb.net/webit/

Maillist:

A Guile-oriented tutorial may be found at:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-matters31.html

Best regards,
         Kirill.