Re: The TTN dilemma (was Re: guile-www)

From: Chris Hall
Subject: Re: The TTN dilemma (was Re: guile-www)
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 02:40:01 -1000

OT: FYI, my GPG fingerprint is in the header X-GPG-Fingerprint.  I saw
this is an Emacs .gnus file somewhere on the net, and thought 'why not'?

I guess that if someone uses header-filtering it might come in handy,
and it seems harmless enough otherwise.

And it seems like an actually _useful_ purpose for an X-header.
Potentially, anyway.

--
In the fight between you and the world, back the world.
-- Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)