Bug with #:use-syntax?

From: Clinton Ebadi
Subject: Bug with #:use-syntax?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:03:50 -0400

Using my Guile-Web xhtml generation module
[http://www.unknownlamer.org/code/guile-web.html], if I (use-modules
(web html)) without first doing a (use-syntax (ice-9 syncase)) all
content following the use-modules is not seen by the web browser if
running as a CGI.

I tried figuring out what was causing this to happen (I seem to be
unable to sleep tonight) and as soon as I put a (use-syntax (ice-9
syncase)) before the use-modules everything worked.

Attached is test0.cgi which shows the bug;
ifhttp://www.unknownlamer.org/code/guile-web.html you remove the
use-syntax it stops working. The /really/ weird part is that the output
is identical both times which makes no sense...(I figured at first that
EOF was being inserted but a quick look with hexedit doesn't show any
nul or eof characters in the output either time).

--
http://unknownlamer.org
AIM:unknownlamer IRC:address@hidden