Re: Some introductory docs about C level threading

From: Robert Uhl
Subject: Re: Some introductory docs about C level threading
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:11:14 -0700

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> > I just spotted one spelling mistake: your "honer" should be "honour"
> > (or perhaps "honor" - are the Guile docs supposed to be British
> > English or American English?).
>
> Hmm, I can't say.  The canonical English of computer stuff is probably
> American English...

But then a good many computer folks have been Anglophiles; that with the
vastly greater number of English-speakers which use proper spelling
should indicate a preference for British English...

But I'm an American with LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, so I'm obviously a crank...

The spectrum of wit explored by television comedy runs largely between
the pre- and the post-coital.                          --David B. Hart