Re: Scheme in multi thread application

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Scheme in multi thread application
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:24:01 +0000

Valery Syssik wrote:
I'd like (as many other developers) to embed Scheme
in multi thread application as scripting language. [...] But all scheme implementations (Chicken,Bigloo,GUILE,PLT,S48,SCM)
implement cooperative threads and have no support of native threads
and sometimes implementations have strong and strangle restriction (PLT):

Guile definitely now (i.e. 1.6.x) works to some extent with native threads. I'm not sure of the details, though, so I'm CCing this to the Guile list in the hope that someone there can help you further.

(Followups: please remove c.l.s if appropriate!)

Regards,
        Neil